Welcome to my Homepage!
Seeking for full-time positions in Robotics and SLAM.
Chenge Yang is currently a Master student in M.S. Robotics program at Northwestern University. His research involves Robotic Perception, Manipulation, Motion Planning and SLAM.
Before coming to Northwestern, Chenge received his Bachelor's degree from Peking University and a Master's degree from The University of Manchester, where he gained a variety of knowledge in mathematics, computational science and electromechanical design.
- M.S. in Robotics, Northwestern University
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, The University of Manchester
- B.S. in Engineering Mechanics, Peking University
- Programming: C/C++, Python, Matlab, ROS, Git, Linux, OpenCV, PCL
- CAD: Solidworks, AutoCAD, Ansys, LabView
Please see my Resume for more details.